“It's a family game day tradition.”
Review of Hugo's Restaurant

Hugo's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 397 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pryor, Oklahoma
“It's a family game day tradition.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Best had cut fires and burgers, love the location on the square.
funky decor with history. Great staff. If there is a line put your name on the list, it's worth the wait. Casual

Visited November 2012

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Probably not a secret, but it felt like it was”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This small, hidden gem is obviously a popular place with the locals. We were happy to find it during our brief visit to Fayetteville. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2012
Flint, Michigan
“Overrated!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

After combing the city for this place because the reviews were great and this was listed in the top 5 places to eat, I thought I would seek it out. I had a burger and chips. These chips are supposed to be homemade but I saw the cook put them straight on the plate from the bag. If my burgers are real ground beef and they ask how I want them cooked, I always order mine medium. This was a hamburger patty that's quality was that of a burger from Hardee's. I was not impressed, however, the guy who served me(bartender) was an excellent server. It cost around $8 for a $3 hamburger at best. I would avoid those chips though. I thought I broke a tooth with one bite. They were hard as a rock. I would not recommend this place as there are so many other places that are probably better! It is two blocks from Dickson Street and you still have to pay to park. It is much cheaper to park there but your walk to Dickson Street would wear you out.

• Visited November 2012
Ft Walton
“Don't go on Razorback game day”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The environment was excellent. We made the mistake of going on game day. The wait is long & they aren't able to handle the nusy workload. Staff was OK, probably overworked for that particular day. I imagine it's fine on a normal day. Food wasn't bad, although the burgers were from a bag, you could tell by the shape.

“Great burger”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We've eaten at Hugo's a couple of times. The burgers are fresh and reliably good. The fries are handmade and tasty. I didn't care for the desserts but my son is crazy about them, especially the grasshopper crepes. I think that the heavy dessert on top of a burger and fries was just too much for me. It's worth a visit for a good hamburger and fries!

• Visited September 2012