“nice place could use more help”

Colton's Steakhouse
Ranked #156 of 403 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Tennessee
“nice place could use more help”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

very good choice of foods,wasnt really busy ,but had to wait to get service as bartender was running all over,food was good,hot tasty,lots of choices for entrees and sides,price was good for this type of restaurant.

Visited February 2013

Colleyville, TX
“Surprisingly good casual dining”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Surprisingly good food at this casual restaurant. Happy Hour prices all day Sunday so drinks were reasonable.
My wife had a top sirloin with baked potato and salad for less than $10 and the steak was juicy and tender. The house salad was both large and fresh.
I opted for chicken fried chicken. It was large and breaded with a tasty mildly spicy covering which I thoroughly enjoyed. A choice of either cream or brown gravy was an added touch as were a selection from 8 different side dishes. My caesar sald was tast too considering this was not a high priced eatery. My meal was also around $10.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JimNColleyville_TX
greater Harrison, Ar
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Steaks and Burgers, great place to eat. My favorite sandwich is the: Philly Steak Sandwich Tender beef sliced thin and topped with grilled onions, mushrooms, peppers, and Swiss cheese served on a hoagie bun for $8.29. I like the fries too, you get a large serving and will leave full. The rolls are delish!

Visited August 2011
Campton, New Hampshire
“Liked it”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Very fun, pleasant, and cheap. Was taken there so wouldn't have found it otherwise. I only review places I like, especially those that people might miss (as I would have without local guidance from business associates).

Visited August 2011
Conroe, Texas
“Average food with average service”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We, unfortunately, ordered salads and were very disappointed. The lettuce looked like it had been sitting out for days. The chicken on top was tasty, so that's all that got eaten. Our waitress also disappeared for a while, so we were had to ask one of the other servers for help. She reappeared at the end of the meal to hand us our check. I would say that it's on the same level as Chili's.

• Visited March 2012