“One OF The Best in Fayettville”
Review of Bordinos

Bordinos
Ranked #14 of 424 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Campbell Avenue
Transit: Taxi cabs available upon request.
Description: An iconic Dickson Street establishment since 2005, Bordinos Restaurant and Wine Bar has maintained a high standard of culinary craft and service for over a decade. Bordinos offers classic cuisine in a modern elegant setting with an award winning wine list, creative chefs, and knowledgeable waitstaff. Whether you are out for a special occasion, catching up over happy hour cocktails, or calling the Hogs on game day, Bordinos provides a unique and welcoming atmosphere for any event. Enjoy lunch, brunch and dinner services at our contemporary bar, on our breezy back porch, or in the chic, intimate dining room and make Bordinos your perfect place to experience the refined or to relax and unwind.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to celebrate a birthday with some friends. Reservations are a must they are usually very buy. We started out with the Calamarie and the Risoto balls with bacon and spices in them. Both were oustanding. That night we had the Risoto with wild boar and mushrooms, the stuffed Quail, the lasagna, and the flank steak special. All were well prepared and all had an excellent presentation and flavor. We shared a bottle of wine fom the excellent wine list and shared a creme brulle for desert. The service was oustanding, attentive but not overbearing.
This is the fourth time that we have gone to Bordino's and eacht time was as good as the last.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I ate here on a Friday night when in Arkansas. We had earlier reservations (545PM) but when we arrived the place steadily became filled. It was parent's weekend but I would still recommend reservations.

My wife had the Arkansas Risotto with wild boar, brocolini and zucchini. She said it was refreshingly delicious, especially the wild board. She ate her entire plate.

I ordered the tenderloin on the early menu which included a salad, dessert (went with vanilla gelato) and a glass of wine. My food was all very good. My issue with it was that this early menu portion size (for the main course) was tiny. So if you are going this route beware; the amount of food on the plate was miniscule.

All in all we enjoyed the meal. Had I had more food with my main course I would have absolutely given it a 5. That said I just could not do it.

2  Thank Generator515
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Get to Bordini's early they have a special from 5:00 -6:30 the special includes dessert and a glass of wine. Was just there 9-20-2012 had called for reservations had to get on a wait list. As soon as I got in the area I called they said someone did not show up and we got a table. Food was great, service the best. Definitely worth the price. A must for Fayetteville.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Wow, this place was unreal. It's on Dixon Street where the locals think everything is cool because it's on Dixon Street?? The employees were all totally rude. The customers were all loud and over the hill types trying to be young again. Very snobby. Not friendly. The food was bad and over priced. The drinks were waaayy over priced. You're not missing anything by never going into this joint.

1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great new menu. They handled our group of 8 with now problem - Food and wine were excellent and service was outstanding,