“Amazing thin crust pizza!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of US Pizza

US Pizza
Ranked #121 of 395 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Amazing thin crust pizza!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Went here before a basketball game and they were packed. The staff handled it great and the food was awesome! I recommend the BBQ chicken pizza it's to die for!

fayetteville
“An expensive disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

I enjoy thin crust pizza, but not a charred, thin crust pizza.

• Visited November 2011
Tomball, Texas
“Horrible service - so so pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

Went to US pizza after church last Sunday. The hostess tried to seat us in the basement. We followed her down the stairs and I immediately noticed a strong damp, musty odor. I told her that we couldn't stay down there. It was a very offensive smell. We went back upstairs and she sat us at a table in the back by the kitchen. Much better, but very warm. We ordered veggie pizza and meat lover's pizza. It took about 45 minutes for us to get our pizza. The crust was very thin and crispy. We liked that. That was about all we liked. The pizza was greasy - even the veggie pizza was greasy - don't know how that happens! The carpet in the main room was dirty. The place was "run down". There were hand prints all over the front doors. There were bus tubs sitting around. It just wasn't a pleasant experience. Won't go back.

• Visited September 2011
Bella Vista, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad pizza, unqualified staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

I've been to this pizza place twice. They advertise the gluten free pizza that I have to have. I thought it was delicious and thoroughly enjoyed the pizza. However, I went home later with a headache and stomach pain. I didn't entirely blame it on the pizza, so I shrugged it off. So, I went again today and the gluten free pizza that came out to my table was the real gluten free pizza. So, the first time I went, they gave me wheat crust pizza. Their actual gluten free pizza was thinner than corn tortilla and was burnt. I paid $13 for a nasty pizza. The server also asked us if we wanted a salad, and I asked about a ceasar SIDE salad and he said he could do it. Well, what he brought to me was a chicken ceasar side salad without the chicken and he still charged me the full price as if there were chicken on it. A tiny amount of lettuce, way too much parmesean cheese, and enough dressing for $4.99 was not good.

1 Thank duckybelle
fayetteville, arkansas
“Good pizza joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2009

All in all, US Pizza is a great place. The food never disappoints, beer is always cold, atmosphere is comforting and the people are pretty darn nice. As a Dickson St local, I go to US Pizza maybe once a month and everything is consistent.