“I'll have a Cup O'Joe”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Carson City, Nevada
“I'll have a Cup O'Joe”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good coffee (I don't do the foo-foo coffees with all the flair), good atmosphere, nice helpful folks servicing you.

I've never tried the sweets --- but they look good.

Better than Starbucks.

• Visited April 2013

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Perfect Brunch Spot.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love the cozy atmosphere and the service is good. They have bigger rooms, for a bigger crowd, but I like the front area best. They serve full breakfasts, or a muffin and a coffee. They have a nice selection of hot teas as well.
We have stopped in for a dessert and coffee several times. They have some of the best cheesecakes and pastries around. As well as fresh made cookies and scones.
We really like it when they have a local band called Jones and Leah there on Sunday morning,,they have just the perfect Sunday morning music to make an ordinary brunch seem like a special occasion.

Visited February 2013
Tulsa
“Good coffee but average to poor breakfast food.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The eggs tasted like powered eggs and the sausage was gristly. If I had only gone there for coffee, I would be writing a better review; the coffee was great and the wait staff did a good job.

“disappointing”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The breakfast is terrible. The eggs were so overcooked they were almost rubbery. The unidentified sausage cake that I didn't order made me gag. The biscuit and gravy was the only thing I ate on my ten dollar plate. The live "music" they had playing was way too loud for a sunday morning and didn't match the environment at all. I enjoyed the feel of the restaurant but the artist played George Jones and other music that doesn't match the coffee house feel. I wouldn't advise eating breakfast here, but if you do definitely don't order the eggs.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Get there early on Sunday”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This is a good brunch spot on Sunday mornings. Just get there early to avoid waiting around awhile. The coffee is fantastic!