“Perfect pizza and magnificent meatball sub!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gusano's
Ranked #73 of 394 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gusano's is Fayetteville's premier Chicago Style Pizzeria & Sports bar. We offer a wide range of specialty pizzas, subs, and sandwiches with authentic Chicago flavors. Stop in for lunch or dinner. We always have your game on one of our 17 flat-screen TVs. Stay connected with Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for upcoming events and ways to save when you eat here.
Brandon, Mississippi
“Perfect pizza and magnificent meatball sub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I am in town as I am considering relocating from another state. I was a bit road-weary and was not in the mood "find the best" so I eased over to the strip mall off Steamboat and there was Gusano's. As I went in, I noticed the adequate seating and the long bar. I bellied up and everything improved for me! The friendly staff explained what their pizzas are about and the patrons were friendly and ready to share how they viewed the area. The thin crust pizza i had was perfect! it was exactly what i wanted. The beers were cold and one of the regulars said the meatball sub was "legit" so I ordered it to go! He was right but I call it magnificent!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“New address - Same great pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The Fayetteville address is now at
1267 Steamboat Dr #2.

I drive two hours to get two pizzas to take back with me after a visit to the VA. Our favorites are the carnivore craze and the Hawaiian! Yum!

1 Thank Retired-Coastie1790
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Good Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband is from Chicago and I have never ate in Chicago, so we decided to TRY the Chicago style pizza. The cheese didn't taste the same and it wasn't as thick, but I thought it was plenty and good. He also thought it was good. I got the veggie salad and it was Large. If it would have had any other greens besides Ice Berg Lettuce, I would have loved it. This was close to the hotel and it was very good eating.

Visited December 2013
“Amazing customer service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Now their management knows how to handle customers. They are polite and make sure what you're ordering is exactly what you think it is. They answered my questions and took my order quickly and promptly. It's out of the way for me but it's so good and their service is amazing so this one is worth your trip!!

Visited September 2013
“If you're looking for that taste of home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The chicagos style pizza is prolly the most legit I've found around this area meaning Arkansas and the south in general pretty good prices on the food always running specials if you love Chicago style pizza this place is for you.

• Visited August 2013