“Yum!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

A friend recommended this place, and I'm so glad we listened. This is my first experience eating Hawaiian food, so I'm no expert, but I thought everything we had was delicious. I was there with two fourteen-year-old boys who are happy with standard burger fare and they loved it! Staff was super friendly and even provided samples of chicken when we mentioned we were new customers! We'll definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lea B

Central Coast California
“Off to a great start.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

These folks just opened as a business when we stopped in. So new, the crew came in when we were there to hang the interior sign. We tried a bit of everything, and being islanders, can say da bugga broke da mout. So ono the chicken was moist, rice was sticky. the manapua dough needed some work, and the mac salad needed more carrot some vinegar. Other than that, we figured if they keep up the tempo they will be a daily stop for someone looking for the island food fix. Wish you success and will check in next visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TravelerNBNW
“GREAT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time going to Hawaiian Brian's for lunch with my mom! Great food. Love the rice and macaroni salad as well as the shoyu chicken on Hawaiian rolls! Also had the salted caramel gelato and it was delicious!! Definitely recommend this place!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Average for Hawaii, good for Arkansas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I know there aren't a lot of Hawaiian restaurants in Arkansas so in that respect this place is decent, but for Hawaii it is very average. First off, there are limited options. Very few Hawaiian food options are actually on the menu.

The rice was white, but not sticky. The chicken was a bit dry. The kalua pork was quite salty. The loco moco wasn't bad, but the macaroni salad was really disappointing.

With few options around I would probably go back, but with tempered expectations.

Farmington, Arkansas, United States
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

good and reasonable lunch, will definitely go again. Food was fast and warm. location is a little tough to see from the highway, look though, it's worth it

• Visited August 2013