“A GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of the best meals that I have had in a long time.The food was wonderful and the service was top notch.Enjoyable meal that we shared with The President of Panama who was also enjoying the meal.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

First time to visit AquaFire and it certainly won't be our last! From the first call for a reservation to the door being opened for us when we left, this was topnotch. When I placed our reservation, I inquired about tasting menus and wine pairings. The nice young man on the phone told me that the restaurant didn't usually do this...but...hold on...let me ask and call you back. Long story short, Brian did call back and a wonderful five-course tasting/pairing menu was set. Food...delicious! The fried green tomatoes with crab and an incredible sherry chive sauce were one of the best apps I've ever eaten. Seriously. After a wonderful, new-to-the-menu, salad full of Mediterranean flavors, we were treated to beautifully cooked scallops with cream-corn risotto and red pepper sauce. When tasted separately, all parts of this course were fine. When tasted together, though, mind-blowing! Our final savory course, filet mignon with sweet potato gratin and smoked mushrooms was killer, too. Dessert...re-...not de-...constructed Bananas Foster. All the flavors you expect in this dish, but with the addition of ice cream rolled inside cold crepes. Who says you can't mess with a classic? Well, whoever says it is wrong in the case. We finished every bite.

I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. It is the best meal I've had in NWA in, well, maybe forever.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The food is quite good here, but the service is uneven. The last time we went, our server was friendly and attentive but hadn't been trained at all about the menu.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We dined at Aqua Fire before attending a show at the Walton Arts Center. We were very pleased with our choice and are anxious to return. The hostess was not very friendly and somewhat seemed like we were a bother since we did not have a reservation. A window table was available, which we enjoyed. The menu is vegetarian and gluten free friendly. We tried several dishes including the roasted butternut squash ravioli, Boston wedge salad, fruit and berry salad, fried fresh mozzarella, jumbo shrimp spinach fettuccine, angel hair pasta with shrimp, and Italian vegetarian meatloaf. The shrimp spinach fettuccine was supposed to be served with gluten free penne, which they were out of. We were not told they were out of gluten free pasta and the dish was served with rice, which ended up being fantastic and might be worth requesting next time. Normally I would prefer being told upfront that a substitution needs to be made. We also didn't see any spinach in the dish, but the flavor more than made up for that. We will definitely return and will order this dish again.

1  Thank SlynnB
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We Love Aquafire! I got the salmon last time and it was Amazing!!! It's consistantly good too. I've tried everything on the menu and it's all very good! One of the Best restaurants in Northwest Arkansas!!!