“Excellent and dynamite service!”
Review of AquaFire Restaurant & Bistro - CLOSED

AquaFire Restaurant & Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I actually ran into this restaurant because it started raining while walking around shopping.
So thankful for the rain that day because this place really impressed us! Although we just got lighter items the oysters and fresh mozzarella salad were great. Our server was super nice and very attentive. We will definitely be back to try more of their menu!

1  Thank Angeladawn72601
There are newer reviews for AquaFire Restaurant & Bistro

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Wow...where to even begin? I wanted to go somewhere special for my birthday and finally decided upon the fairly new AquaFire. It was a great choice for a quiet dinner in a lovely atmosphere. We started with the fried green tomato appetizer with lumpmeat crab, which was delicious. A Maytag Blue tomato salad followed which featured big yummy chunks of real Maytag Blue cheese. I had the sea scallops entree and my husband had the angel hair pasta. Both were prepared perfectly and of good portion size. We ended with dessert...and I have to say their creme brulle was to die for. I simply don't remember when I've had such a fabulous meal. Additionally, we had the greatest waiter...he was superb! The evening was very special and AquaFire is a place that I'll definitely want to return to.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I wasn't aware of AquaFire until a friend selected it for a business dinner with an out of town guest. What a pleasant surprise! The atmosphere was perfect for conversation, and for hosting a visiting VIP. We were seated immediately, and from beginning to end, the service was flawless. At just the right moment, a pleasant server would appear to fill our water glasses, clear the table or check on the status of our drinks. The menu is interesting and creative and the beautifully presented dishes were freshly prepared and delicious.

Our party shared the salmon chips, fried oysters, and a special treat from the chef, a lovely,light seafood salad, to start. The three men ordered the fried duck breast and the clearly enoyed it as there was not a morsel left on the plates. To a one, they thought it was quite good. My entree was the salmon and it was perfectly prepared and seasoned.

Afterwards, we splurged on dessert. I ordered the white chocolate tiramisu. Oh, oh, oh. Sigh. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Yum! One of the guys had the molten chocolate cake and thought it was great, and another, the creme brulee, which he similarly enjoyed tremendously. In short I hope AquaFire lasts. I will certainly encourage everyone I know to check it out. In fact, I enjoyed my dinner so much that I checked it out online. The lunch menu looks promising as well, and I look forward to sampling the lunch fare soon. All in all, this academic gives AquaFire an "A".

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Be sure to make Aquafire a stop on your list. If you're a Fayettevillian, you'll really enjoy what they've done with the old 36 Club. If you're just visiting, it's well worth a stop. The ambiance is great and you'll recognize Hiram and Nancy from the old Uncle Gaylord's. The food is really good, and these familiar faces make the service even better.