“GREAT Lunch Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Arkansas
“GREAT Lunch Spot!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Having re-shaped our eating habits we are on a constant look out for healthier places to eat. We had eaten at Jason's Deli many times and found ourselves still able to enjoy their tasty food!

Not only do they have a glorious salad bar, they offer several healthy alternatives that are to die for! Try the Mediteranian Wrap no matter if you want a good calorie count or not, it is GREAT!

• Visited August 2012

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Excellant place for fresh salad, sandwiches,soups & desserts.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Everything! Clean, friendly & good food. Close to home & shopping, free ice cream with the a purchase. Also, if you fill out one of their surveys, you are given a free cookie, which is really good.

Visited December 2012
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Jason's in Fayetteville”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

There is now a Jason's Deli in Fayetteville. I have eaten there three times recently. One for the salad bar and twice to order a sandwich. Their salad bar is much more high end than any others I have found in the area. The greens are field greens and the options to add are much more unique and fresher than the usual fare. Both times that I ordered a sandwich it was excellent. The bread tasting freshly baked, the ingredients also very fresh with a dressing that was definitely not out of a bottle. The optional side I chose was the fruit. I expected the usual canned fruit in a cup but was delighted to find a generous portion of fresh fruit. strawberries and melon this last visit.
The staff is above and beyond helpful and the ladies room spotless.
This is a lunch spot where you order the food from a bar and after you pay you pour your own beverage and then they bring the food to your table. Definitely the spot to lunch when you are in Fayetteville.

• Visited September 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Oh wonderful, another $8 chicken sandwich!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I studied the menu for a while before I ordered. I tried the Papa Joe's and figured that it was going to be another cardboard delight. Turns out, it was one of the better chicken sandwiches I've ever had. Basil pesto with sun dried tomatoes turned my
otherwise mundane dining experience into otherworldly delight.
I decided to top it off with a brownie and ice cream. The manager came over and told me that they could heat that brownie up and that the ice cream was free. Certainly a dollop
of vanilla ice cream would make that brownie taste better.
Maybe it's just this part of the country but I really enjoyed that
brownie!