“Best Sushi in Arkansas?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Joyce
Islesboro, Maine
“Best Sushi in Arkansas?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I almost hate to write this because I feel I am cheating on my beloved Kiyen's in Little Rock, but Meiji is tough to beat. I have eaten sushi all over the US and this is as good as any I have had. (I can only imagine Japan could offer any better). The Coral and Tombstone rolls were fantastic, but the nigiri selections were also great. Even the simple rolls such as spicy tuna and shrimp tempura would great. They make several specialty cocktails including Sake with Chambord which was my favorite. However, the most unusual thing I had that I have never had any where and absolutely loved was the salted caramel ice cream for dessert. SO GOOD! The sushi chefs were also great fun and really knew their product well. Wait staff was also very attentive. Hope to have a reason to return to Fayetteville soon. LOVED IT.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank tobro

Georgetown, Texas
“Best Asian Food in NWA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I moved here from out of state and we were hesitant to have sushi in NWA, but we happened to stop into Meiji and were absolutely delighted.

This is the best sushi we have found in the area, and all their other dishes we have eaten are delicious as well. Admittedly, it's not as fresh as it would be if we lived nearer to the sea, but the food is really quite good. Service has been consistently good, and the prices are reasonable for the food (try the bento box). We go as frequently as we can, and are thrilled to have found this place!

• Visited August 2012