“Our favorite place for pizza”
Review of Geraldi's

Geraldi's
Ranked #38 of 397 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite place for pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place for a date. Wonderful pizza. They have a unique assortment of foreign beers - a plus for my husband!

Visited November 2013

“Best pizza I've had”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Geraldi's in Fayetteville before watching the Razorbacks win a basketball game. I once had authentic pizza in Venice. The pizza at Geraldi's was literally just as good. It was excellent. My wife and I had the basic cheese pizza and we had them put some veggies and meat on it. Our friends had the white pizza. I'm really wanting to drive the 2.5 hours back up there for more pizza.

Catatonic1
“Best Pizza in town!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Geraldi's might be difficult to fine without a gps, but it's well worth it. This family restaurant has reasonable prices and very good food. Of note, the pesto veggie pizza is the best I've ever had!

Visited December 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Some of best pizza in town”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is our favorite carry out place...the pesto vegie is my favorite ; also very nice customer friendly behavior from the staff.

Visited July 2013
“BEST Pizza in NWA”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hands down the best pizza I've had in Arkansas. The whole state. Deliciousness. OHMUHWURD.
There's something about the perfect consistency, soft yet crisp buttery crust and that fabulous spinach salad.

Visited February 2013