“Clean, Efficient, and Great Location Hotel !”

Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Hebron, United States
“Clean, Efficient, and Great Location Hotel !”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is in a great location w/in Fayetteville, AR. Access to the Highway is extremely easy. The hotel is very clean and the entire Staff are ready and willing to help your stay be the best that it can Be!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Lisa B,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff, Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR. Our General Manager Susan Fisher and all our great Staff would like to thank you for your excellent feedback!! You are correct our Housekeeping Staff along with all the rest are the best in the state! We enjoyed your group very much and were proud to have you with us. Yes our location is perfect for easy off and on to I-540. In beautiful Fayetteville located 1 mile from the University Of Arkansas with easy access to great dining, shopping life is good! We thank you again for staying with us!

From Susan, myself and all your new friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville we look forward to serving your needs many times in the future!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bergen County, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

****** The beds were very comfortable, nice pillows too. Would have liked to take them home!! Was a good place to stay while we were in the area for a family wedding. Complimentary breakfast had enough to satisfy even my hungry hubby!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Gina B,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!!! My name is Donna Huff and our General Manager Susan Fisher and all our excellent staff appreciate you staying with us during your family's special event.You are right our beds and pillows are extremely comfortable! Yes! Our breakfast bar is great and about to be upgraded with an even better mix!

From all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR we look forward to having you with us again many more times!!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The landscaping in this hotel was very nice. Staff was very nice as well. There is a little general store inside if you forgot/need anything. Coffee and hot chocolate upon entering the hotel. The rooms were dated, they were nice though for being dated. Beds were pretty comfortable. Sheets had a stain on them upon entering our room, but hotel staff gave us new sheets and we changed them. Couch and chair in the room were dingy and did not seem very clean, so we did not use them. The suite space was a bonus because there were 2 tvs and a little spread out. Breakfast was very disappointing, not much to choose from, not a typical Hampton Breakfast at all, so we did not eat there. Dining area seemed very clean though. Also walls were very thin, we could hear everything in the other rooms!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear SmurfySmurfette80,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our General Manager Susan Fisher and all our great staff would like to join me in thanking you for your excellent feedback about our hotel and comments on what needs improving as well. We also think our hotel is lovely. It's true some of our furnishings are a little dated and it concerns us as well. I apologize about the linens and assure you this is an extremely rare occurence! Hampton is soon to have a few new items added to the breakfast bar called the "ReMix" we all look forward to it and hope our guest love it!

From all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville we look forward to serving your traveling needs many times in the future!!!
Nantes, France
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The Hampton Inn has good location, not far from the university campus and has a supermarket, shops and ATM close by. I appreciate the fitness center and pool and their opening hours very flexible. The breakfast was ok but not excellent. The negative point is that the hotel has no restaurant so you have to go outside to have your lunch or dinner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Delphine N,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas. My General Manager Susan Fisher and the rest of our great staff would like to join with me in thanking you for the great review! Ideally located in beautiful Fayetteville home of the University of Arkansas we offer you hospitality and comfort.

On behalf of myself and all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville we look forward to serving your traveling needs many times in the future. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Was able to get a room per my instructions when I made reservation. Food - good, Location - good. Staff was polite and said hello with a smile. Because of the friendliness, I left a tip in room. The Internet worked fine and the area was quiet even thought the hotel was packed. There were cross-country runners on my floor but they were respectful and did not run down the hallway. Even though it rained all day the hotel was relaxing.

Room Tip: I've read reviews that say highway can be heard from room, but I had a hard time hearing the car...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear traveling_man607,

Hi I'm Donna Huff, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas. My General Manager Susan Fisher and all our great staff would like to join with me in thanking you for the excellent feedback! Because of the qualities you mentioned our hotel has hundreds of returning guests every month. In beautiful Fayetteville home of the University of Arkansas there is always something exciting to do or just relax with us!

From myself and the rest of your friends here at the Hampton Inn we look forward to serving your traveling needs many times in the future. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!
Houston
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was a perfect place to stay while attending my niece's wedding. Great location and the hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was excellent and the room was clean and comfortable. It was close to the university and we were able to drive around the campus which my husband attended when he was in college.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear kat7254,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff Front Office Manager Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our General Manager Susan Fisher would like to join with me and the rest of our great staff to thank you for the wonderful feedback! We were so proud and pleased to have your family with us for this momentous occasion. Our location in beautiful Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas is situated so that all our guests are close to whatever brings them to town!

Susan, myself and all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR look forward to serving your traveling needs many many times. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice hotel, well maintained and very clean. We enjoyed staying here and had no issues whatsoever.

The Hampton is just off I-540 and within minutes of the UofA campus, and the Square. The mall area with all of its great restaurants is just 10 minutes to the north.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Joe S,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Desk Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR. Along with the General Manager Susan Fisher and all our great staff we would like to thank you for the excellent feedback! We are centrally located in beautiful Fayetteville, close to the University of Arkansas, Historic down town with great shopping and food as well!

All your friends at the Hampton Inn look forward to serving your traveling needs many timesagain in the future. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!