“Wedding trip”

Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was a perfect place to stay while attending my niece's wedding. Great location and the hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was excellent and the room was clean and comfortable. It was close to the university and we were able to drive around the campus which my husband attended when he was in college.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear kat7254,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff Front Office Manager Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our General Manager Susan Fisher would like to join with me and the rest of our great staff to thank you for the wonderful feedback! We were so proud and pleased to have your family with us for this momentous occasion. Our location in beautiful Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas is situated so that all our guests are close to whatever brings them to town!

Susan, myself and all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR look forward to serving your traveling needs many many times. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice hotel, well maintained and very clean. We enjoyed staying here and had no issues whatsoever.

The Hampton is just off I-540 and within minutes of the UofA campus, and the Square. The mall area with all of its great restaurants is just 10 minutes to the north.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Joe S,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Desk Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR. Along with the General Manager Susan Fisher and all our great staff we would like to thank you for the excellent feedback! We are centrally located in beautiful Fayetteville, close to the University of Arkansas, Historic down town with great shopping and food as well!

All your friends at the Hampton Inn look forward to serving your traveling needs many timesagain in the future. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is an excellent Hampton Inn that is on par with all other Hampton Inns where I've stayed. The rooms are nice and clean, the breakfasts are good and free, the staff are helpful, and there's always hot water and coffee (including decaf) in the lobby - even late at night. The location is excellent for business at the University of Arkansas and has great proximity off I-540. The hotel and the rooms are also quiet - even on Razorback game weekends. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear cheers-to-travel,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville Arkansas. My General Manager Susan Fisher and all our staff want to thank you for the excellent feedback! There's nothing like beautiful Fayetteville, AR on Razorback Game Day!!!

Our location is ideal and our hospitality genuine and warm!

We look forward to serving your traveling needs again many times in the near future. At Hampton Fayetteville, AR we LOVE having you here!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am not sure why I don't try another place. It's just avg. and it is close to food and a Wal Mart. Both the shower tub and sink drain very slowly and need to be cleaned out I'm sure. The room is clean though.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear terryg517,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville Arkansas. My General Manager Susan Fisher and all out staff want to thank you for the excellent feedback! We all want to thank you for your feedback!

At the Hampton Inn in beautiful Fayetteville, AR we all look forward with pleasure to serving your traveling needs again soon!!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Game day weekend can be lots of fun, but you want a nice hotel at the end of the day. While we did find the pillows a little uncomfortable, we found everything else about this hotel very comfortable. Nice staff and clean rooms. Nice breakfast is provided.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jeffery S C

Dear Jeffery S C,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville Arkansas. My General Manager Susan Fisher and all out staff want to thank you for your excellent feedback! Being located as we are just one mile from the beautiful campus of the University of Arkansas we take special pride in our game day weekends!

From all your friends at the Hampton Inn in Fayetteville, AR...We LOVE having you here!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We love to stay at Hampton Inns because they deliver the biggest bang for the buck. Alway a good location, clean rooms, and a great hot breakfast. I have allergies and appreciate their no pet policy (service dogs accepted) because the rooms smell clean and no odor of strong cleaners. Another important feature we have found only in Hamptons and none of the higher priced Hilton's like the Doubletree, is the 4 plug socket on the bedside stands. At Hampton Inns we have plugs for charging cell phone and iPad , but more importantly, the CPAP machine. We usually have to play seek and find to get one plug. This property continues the Hampton quality we expect. A great stay

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Badgelady
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Exacto,

Hi my name is Donna Huff, Front Desk manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR. Thank you so much for the great feedback!! We at the Hampton Inn in beautiful Fayetteville think our housekeeping staff is the greatest in the whole state of Arkansas and our kitchen crew are superb!!
Hamptonality!!

I and all your friends at Hampton Inn fayetteville, AR look forward with pleasure to serving your traveling needs again soon!! At hampton Inn we LOVE having you here!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The rooms are clean and well stocked. I only stay a weekend at a time, but the indoor pool, breakfast and location is great! This place is down the street from Walmart if you need to pick up anything fast. It's also down the street from the university. It's right off Hw-540. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: request high floor for less noise. Book WAY in advance if it's for an event (football game), bec...