“Excellent stay”

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Perry, United States
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was impressed with the ease of checking in and out. The complimentary breakfast was good. (Loved the waffle maker!) We found the complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa to be very good and loved that it was offered all day. We grabbed some on our way back to the room after a baseball game. Very thoughtful of the hotel staff. Our room was very comfortable & clean. Our room came with a microwave and a mini fridge, which we used both during our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager. My General Manager Susan Fisher would like to extend with me a warm welcome to you and a great appreciation to you for the possitive feedback for your stay with us at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Ar. Happily everyone loves our Hot Continental Deluxe Breakfast Bar and fresh coffee 24/7 is a must!! We do our utmost to make your stay as cozy and comfortabe as possible.

We look forward with pleasure to serve your traveling needs again many times in the future. At Hampton-Fayetteville,AR we LOVE having you here!!

Susan, Donna and all your friends at Hampton Inn, Fayetteville, AR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Powder Springs, Ga, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good Place to spend a few nights or even a week. Beds are comfortable, location of the hotel to the University is great, golf course not to far, Wal mart not far, fast foods close by. A little pricey, but not extreme.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager. My General Manager Susan Fisher would like to extend with me a warm welcome to you and a great appreciation to you for the possitive feedback for your stay with us at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Ar. Happily everyone loves our beds! Our unique location to our favorite University is a great asset to us and to the parents of students and Razorback fans!

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The manager accused my daughter of being a homeless person. Apparently long haired, sleepy girls are not welcome there. She was humiliated in front of all the guests by the manager. After many stays at this hotel, we will not return....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Alison O,

My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Desk Manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, AR. I assure you the intent was not to be rude or embarrassing but I see that it was certainly perceived to be. I apologize humbly to your lovely daughter and to yourself. This situation should have never occured. We were wrong.

I hope there are no long term ill feelings.

Team Hampton, Fayetteville, AR
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed three nights Apr. 12-14; room spacious & clean,apparently fairly new, quiet considering all the kids & athletic teams there; included hot breakfast was outstanding; omelet, sausage, fruit, cereal, waffles, juice, etc.; also clean & friendly breakfast staff. Hotel clerk did not know we were staying extra night on HH points; gave us printed directions to church 5 miles further than one close by on U of A campus; we almost never found it, except for courteous city policeman.

Room Tip: ask for room on side away from I-540
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear enochs,

My name is Donna Huff and I am the Front Office Manager. My General Manager Susan Fisher would like to extend with me a warm welcome to you and a great appreciation to you for the possitive feedback for your stay with us at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Ar. Happily everyone likes our Continental Deluxe Breakfast Bar, along with our quiet surroundings.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been traveling to Fayetteville on business for the past 6 months, and have stayed at 4 different hotels. This is the one with the most value; no doubt! The staff was helpful, rooms clean, pool area/hot tub nice. Pretty good breakfast choices and easy access off 540.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank CAS0701
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear CAS0701,

I'm Donna Huff, front office manager at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Ar. Thank you for your positive feedback! We agree -- our location in the heart of Razorback country is ideal! It is our pleasure to offer you great Hampton service!

Thanks again for choosing us to stay with and for reviewing our hotel. We look forward with pleasure to serving your traveling needs many times again in the future. At Hampton Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!

Donna and your friends at the Hampton Inn
Fayetteville, AR
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

As a Hampton GSM, we pride ourselves on exceptional service. I felt that the service here was just average. First impressions are HUGE when walking through the door. As I walked in each time, the front desk representative was sitting in the corner reading a book and never acknowledged anyone. Walking in upon check in, I had to get her attention by saying "excuse me." I feel like every guest that walks through the door should be acknowledged. I also know that it is not standard to be sitting at the FD. Secondly, the next morning as we were eating breakfast, my girlfriend accidentally spilled some milk on the counter. The breakfast hostess tossed a rag at on the counter and said "here ya go" and walked off. Not saying that we are not responsible for cleaning up our own messes by any means, but I thought it was very rude. We did stay on an employe rate of course, but that by no reason, means that we should be treated any differently than any other guest in the hotel.

On a positive note, the hotel and room was very clean and beautiful and I particularly liked the set up of the pool area and breakfast was good.

I will always stay with Hampton if possible and we travel to Fayetteville numerous times throughout the year and I hope to have a better experience in the future.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
We have no excuse for the uncommon discourtesy of these 2 employees. I can assure it will not happen again and they have been disclipined. Our apologies for what should have been a wonderful stay in the best hotel in beautiful Fayetteville.
Saint Pauls, North Carolina
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was visiting the area to look at the school and this hotel was wonderful. The people were friendly and willing to help me with all of my questions. It is down the street from the University of Arkansas and right across the street form Wal-Mart. There are many places to eat near by and a Ruby Tuesday right beside the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
As always , if you are coming to the University of Arkansas you are coming to the Hampton Inn of Fayetteville! We are uniquelly located to all the sites and entertainments of Fayetteville. Our staff is the best anywhere and the services we provide to our guests is always pleasant and personal. Hospitality and comfort in a truly beautiful city. At Hampton-Fayetteville we LOVE having you here!!!