All reviewshistoric hoteldickson streethardwood flooringsouthern charmyoung womantop of the linecomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againrazorback footballin townrestaurants and barsvisiting fayettevillenice staycomplimentary breakfasta great place to staystaff was very friendlylounge
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Inn at Carnall Hall is the perfect place to stay when you have meetings at the University of Arkansas. This historic inn is located on campus and has been beautifully renovated. The room was simple but well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. I stayed on the first floor and was worried about noise from the entry hall and lounge but did not experience any problem with noise.

The restaurant Ella's served well for both dinner and breakfast since I did not want to go out and explore the town. There are plenty of dining choices within walking distance on
Dickson Street if you need more variety.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We really enjoyed and appreciated the amenities and beauty of The Inn at Carnall Hall, which is located on the campus of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. When we drove through the campus the first thing we noticed was the scarcity of visitor parking, so access to the hotel’s guest parking was a particular convenience that allowed us to come and go easily and freely. It's an elegant facility, staffed by gracious personnel who provided great service, and we could not have asked for a nicer, more comfortable room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I'm in the film business and travel a lot, all over the world. The Inn at Carnal Hall provided some of the most relaxing and uniquely charming experiences I've found in a hotel. The staff are without exception the friendliest and most competent I've encountered. The room's are luxurious, and I'll be honest: I love a good hotel bar. The Lounge at the Inn is wonderful: sophisticated, with an Old World charm, and the manager Jesse, did an amazing job servicing what ended up being a rather large group. I never write reviews, because I rarely care enough to do so. But the entire experience was so first-rate, I had to report on it. Thanks to all the staff and proprietors.

Room Tip: While there's no gym in the Inn, they provide guest access to the University Fitness Center, which is fantastic, and a short walk from the Inn across a beautiful campus.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Nic P
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I am very impressed with the friendly helpful service at Carnall Hall. When in Fayetteville make a point of visiting the hotel for drinks or for dinner even if you are not in need of a truly elegant room. The front desk attendants are exceptional in their ability to make guests feel welcome, Drew especially. He is quick to recognize repeat customers and greets all guests with a welcome smile.

Lambeth Lounge is a beautiful space with comfortable furniture to relax and enjoy a fine drink. Sadly, Ryan the bartender is no longer there with Rusty Nails in hand. Fortunately his two replacements are friendly and attentive. Jesse and Josh greet me by name and also know my drink.

If you are looking for a great place that will cater to your need for being comfortable and welcome, Inn at Carnall Hall is the place to go in Fayetteville,

Room Tip: Request a room on the south side and wake to an amazing view of the campus arboretum.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank glenbrokenarrow
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I work for a law firm, and we sometimes go to multiple day trials away from home. We made accomodations at the Inn at Carnall Hall for our lodging as well as our work/conference room. My job is very hectic trying to coordinate schedules, meals, etc. for the trial team. I had never been to the Inn at Carnall Hall. Steven Norton and Heather at the Inn made my hectic job a walk in the park. I have been involved with trials where we used the Ritz Carlton; but they take a back seat to the folks here at the Inn. The helpful, friendly staff members are top notch. Not to mention the food at Ella's is wonderful! A beautiful and historic Inn you must visit to appreciate all it has to offer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business