“Vetro rocks”
Review of Vetro 1925

Vetro 1925
Reserve with OpenTable
Vetro 1925 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 422 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nothing is more fun than playing fly on the wall during a packed night at Vetro, like Friday before game day. The owners, chef and staff handily serve a house filled to the gills with hungry folks—every dish as beautiful with waiters sweeping upstairs and down. The scrumptious food is reflected by the sound of 200 people chatting to tinkling crystal and the soft beat of bossa nova. Five stars again.

1  Thank Cynthia A

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had an early (pre-theater) reservation, so they were not busy, but they did fill up during our dinner. We had excellent service from Ashley, who was efficient, knowledgeable, and personable, and a little extra attention from another server from the next area, who picked up on our interest in Italian wine and engaged us in great conversation (he's a great candidate for getting a sommelier rating!). Our food was fabulous -- only the freshest ingredients, and a very inventive menu. The wine list was well-balanced and had some great selections not readily found elsewhere, plus they were reasonably priced! We would recommend the deconstructed rabbit and the osso buco -- both were so flavorful and tender. This new discovery quickly made its way to the top of our favorite Fayetteville restaurants. Tab for two salads, two entrees, two glasses of white wine, and a bottle of red was around $150.

1  Thank ArkieFoodie
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't sure that I was going to like the fancier items on the menu-quail and pork belly, but I did see a nice filet and also pasta dishes that looked good. I ordered the pasta carbonera and it was delicious! I was pleasantly surprised. Our party discussed a white wine- should we get a Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon blanc- and the waiter suggested a perfect white that was somewhere between the two. A Falanghini. It was great! I didn't care for the raspberry sorbet. It tasted more like a cold jelly. Overall, very good!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading some negative reviews, I felt compelled to put in my two cents. My husband and I LOVE this place! It is one of our preferred date night locations. We have ordered many different items from the menu and have never been disappointed. The wine list is perfect; the service is superior, and I'm not sure I can even put into words how much I love their daily homemade bread--delish!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food was ok, a bit expensive for NWA, but the flavors were not to bad. Not our first pick for italian food.