“Horrible service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vetro 1925

Vetro 1925
Reserve with OpenTable
Vetro 1925 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 394 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I recently ate at vetro for the 2nd time. I always give places a 2nd chance but this place does not deserve it. We went there on a Friday night and once seated they informed us they were out of GF pasta. No big deal. So we order and an hour and a half later still no food. Yet all of the other tables around us who ordered about 30 minutes later then us were already done eating. Our waitress informed me that one of the guests at the table next to me ordered a salad so that is why they had their food already even though all of the other guests at their table had pasta dishes?? Anyway we finally get out food, and I get an entire plate of raw chicken. The owner comes over and offers me an after dinner drink, this is after I had already informed them I was running a race the next morning. Thanks but no thanks on offering me alchol after serving me w full plate of raw chicken. After I refused my plate of raw chicken we were handed a full bill, with nothing adjusted. So 2 hours later we walked out paying a full bill and not having eaten any dinner, I for one am not a fan of eating raw chicken. Horrible service, never again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jsmith17

Russellville, Arkansas
“Disappointed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I recently made my second trip to Vetro 1925 for dinner with my wife, two sisters and their husbands. Compared to my first experience their the evening was most disappointing. The quality of the service and food this trip compared to my first was very poor leading me to believe this restaurant has problems with consistent quality. I ordered the ravioli and it was chewy, cold and had way too much red pepper flakes in it...approached inedible. The only redeeming thing for the evening was the drinks from the bar. Would I give it a try again? Perhaps, but I have now added this restaurant to my list of those with questionable quality.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michael W
Springdale, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Severelyl Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have gone to Vetro 1925 twice. The first time I was impressed with the food and service, but the second time, I was severely disappointed. I reserved a table for 8 of us and thank goodness for family and wine, otherwise the evening would have been a complete disaster.
1. The food took an hour from being ordered to being delivered
2. The appetizers took 40 minutes. Why? Seems like salad and calamari would have been easy. Plus the bread and olive oil was scarce.
3. Food arrived and 5 meals were poorly prepared
- Bass Special of the night - bland
- Chicken Marsala - tasteless
- One Frangelica Pork chop meal was raw
- Vegatable lasagne was too salty to the point none of us good even stomach a bite.

And each of the meals were expensive = $38 - $48.

Very Disappointed

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank DCoester
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Best Filet Mingnon in the area!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a friend's 40th Birthday dinner. I had never been to Vetro before but when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised. The decor and atmosphere make you feel like you're sitting in a restaurant in Soho! Once our group arrived we were sat immediately and our waiter was fantastic. He was very patient with the 8 newbies that were at his table.
Once we ordered our food we didn't wait too long before dinner was ready. I was a little skeptical about the filet but I love steak and the waiter assured me, it was a fantastic steak. After the first bite, I knew I had ordered the right meal!
It has been several months and I cannot stop talking about Vetro and their filet mignon!
This restaurant is a MUST!!! It's hip and sleek with fantastic food and drinks!

Medway, Massachusetts
“Nice Dinner, Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Staff was attentive, menu had interesting choices, including wild boar meatballs as appetizers. Restaurant had a very modern feel and ambience. Meal was excellent, but pricey.

Visited March 2013