“Special anniversary dinner”
Review of Vetro 1925

Vetro 1925
Reserve with OpenTable
Vetro 1925 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 399 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Special anniversary dinner”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Exceptional food and they made us feel special for our anniversary --- when my husband made the reservation they asked if we were celebrating a special occasion & he told them it was our anniversary. When we arrived that evening, inside our menus were anniversary wishes for us. It's always nice when a restaurant goes the extra mile like that. Great wine list & great service.

Visited January 2013

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Review of Vetro 125 Restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff of this restaurant constantly serves food that is excellent. The atmosphere is nicer than most around. We do enjoy the white table cloths and beautiful decor as well as food and drinks.

• Visited February 2013
Tulsa
“Great Food, Service, Ambiance and Location--What is not to love?”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am the coach of a National Trial Team from out of state. Late Friday, February 15, 2013, after two grueling days of competition, we walked in at 9 for a late dinner. We had seen the restaurant through the large glass store front previously and it looked inviting. One of my students very much wanted to give it a try. After reading reviews, in we went.

WOW!

The hostess was wonderful and the atmosphere fits fun dining or romantic dating. Elegant without being pretentious, there is a mosaic chandelier of hand blown glass hanging from the ceiling near the kitchen which is breathtaking. Colors are bright and evoke images of a trattoria in Firenze (Florence). Our server, Ashley, was outstanding. She knew the menu inside and out and made superb and flawless recommendations. She was friendly, bright and on the spot. She was slightly late in bringing a coke to one of my students and she apologized and instantly comped the drink. Because we were each (5 of us) on a per diem, we had labored at other restaurants to get separate checks which were itemized. Further, alcohol had to on yet a different check. It had taken 20 minutes at other spots, or more, to get this done. Thus we asked Ashley to prepare the tickets after we ordered.

She had our tabs within 5 minutes--no errors. The Penne Vodka was great and the large bay scallops seared to Food Network perfection. I had the bucotini which had some zip and was also cooked perfectly. The lasagna could feed two--if not three--and was also excellent. The bread was freshly baked and served with extra virgin olive oil and freshly crushed red pepper. The sorbet and desserts ordered were also excellent.

I highly recommend this restaurant. I also wish to commend the folks of Fayetteville. Beautiful town, great eating spots and wonderful people. I will be back. I only wish we had this restaurant in Tulsa. I would be there weekly.

MSA

• Visited February 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Special occasion”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

You can't beat the service and the food we have tried just about lives up as well. We can confidently recommend the cocktails, pasta and fish.

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Nice occasion type of place”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is excellent and the atmosphere is really cool. It's located right off the square so there are a lot fun places to walk by on the way. I would love to eat here for often, but the food is more on the expensive side if you are planning to have drinks as well. This is more of a special occasion place for my husband and I.

• Visited August 2012