“Great Date night”
Review of TheatreSquared

TheatreSquared
More attraction details
Owner description: TheatreSquared’s locally produced and nationally acclaimed productions reach 40,000 patrons each year. The company is Northwest Arkansas’s professional theatre, offering a unique audience experience in an intimate space. In 2011, TheatreSquared was recognized by the American Theatre Wing, founder of the Tony Awards, as one of the nation’s ten most promising emerging theatres. TheatreSquared is currently constructing a new, architecturally significant, permanent home for professional theatre in Northwest Arkansas. This 50,000 square-foot cultural landmark will unite two intimate theatres, rehearsal space, a three-level commons and café, outdoor gathering spaces, production workshops, offices, and artists’ apartments. Now in its twelfth season, TheatreSquared’s work remains rooted in its founding vision, that “theatre—done well and with passion—can transform lives and communities.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I went to see "A Christmas Carol" this past weekend. Even in the small theatre, the play was great. The actors did a superb job. Both my husband and I greatly enjoyed the experience. We are under thirty, so we took advantage of their $10 tickets for people under thirty. It was a great night.

All reviews
"great theatre"
"great cast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I enjoyed this live theater experience very much. The acting was marvelous and the atmosphere that was created during the play was awesome. It was a great experience for people of all ages.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I love attending plays at The Theatre Squared. I just moved to Fayetteville this past year but I have attended all the plays so far this season. I love the intimacy of this theatre, you are close enough to clearly see the expressions on the actors faces. The play selections are excellent as are the actors and actresses. Looking forward to future plays. CJP

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have really enjoyed Theatre2's shows this year and Christmas Carol added to our appreciation of the Theater. The close proximity of everyone in the audience to the performers makes each show an intimate experience. We remarked as we left the theater that this was one of our favorite performances of Dicken's Christmas Carol.