“Easy to get in on a football weekend”
Review of Twin Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twin Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 15, 2012

First, we really enjoyed the food. You have to order Phad Thai on your first visit to a Thai restaurant. The sauce was very tasty. We also ordered the Phad Cashew, which was a great mix of veggies to go along with the chicken and cashews and red chili sauce. The free appetizer spring rolls is a nice touch. But what I really liked was that they have a big lunch and weekday dinner following, but are really easy to get into on a Friday or Saturday night of a football weekend when every other place in town is packed. Hopefully they get a little more business from this review, but not so many that I can't get in the next time I try.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food is Fresh and good. Our favorite. Is the coconut soup. The atmosphere is nice, quiet and relaxed.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had a bit of trouble finding the place. Once there, I wandered in and was greeted and seated
promptly. The restaurant is small but pleasant with soft music and indirect lighting. It was also
very clean (as were the restrooms). My only complaint is that the chairs had no padding and
if you have back problems, that makes for an uncomfortable visit. I ordered the Massaman
curry and it was superb. I ate very well for less than $10 (taxes and tip incl.) The menu
is pretty basic for a thai restaurant but in my book it is more important that they do fewer things
well than a lot of things mediocre. I will be a regular.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Everything is great - the food, the presentation, the service. I have been 4 or 5 times and will definitely go back!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Food is very flavorful, and served quickly. Service is very attentive. And at a round $15.00 per person including tip,a great bargain. No booze yet, but the owners have applied for a permit to serve. atmosphere is nice in the old Greenhouse Grill location. They also give you a free spring roll while you look at the menu.