“Wide selection, great quality”
Review of Sassy's Red House

Sassy's Red House
Ranked #3 of 424 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Very wide menu to choose from. Fantastic BBQ ribs and sandwiches. Salads are HUGE & delicious. Paninis are very good with some interesting flavor combos. Young, female wait staff is efficient and friendly. Prices are WAY reasonable for portions and food quality. Great for kids too! When in Fayetteville, check it out especially if you have a group with wide taste range. Something for everyone.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food here was very good, not just a traditional barbeque joint. The wait staff were very attentive. Would definitely go here again to try some other dishes.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We (my wife and me) picked Sassy's Red House for lunch because of the positive reviews it had received on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we did. This is just a great down-home restaurant and bar with excellent BBQ.

It has a very nice bar area that looks like it would be a great place to catch a game on TV, a very nice dining area and a huge outdoor patio.

From the moment we walked in the service was top notch. I was particularly impressed with how well our server (Tara) knew the menu.

We started with the Buffalo Wings which are smoked and then served smothered in Buffalo sauce. The wings were nice and meaty and the sauce was great.

I had the ribs and they were perfect. I particularly enjoyed the many choices out BBQ sauce available at the table. I went with the "hot sauce', which was 'just right' for my palette. My wife had the Chicken Fired Steak w/ Friend Okra and, speaking as a southerner, pronounced them both delicious.

Sassy's is the kind of place that is perfect for just about any occasion, with or without family. I might not go there for the most romantic night of the my life, but other than that I'll be looking for reasons the return.

Oh, and the prices are reasonable and there's lots of parking behind the restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great bbq and cheap drinks. Great deck for the warmer months. This is definitely a good place to go with a small group of friends.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Love Sassy's - great sliders & sides, drink specials, excellent burgers, BEST BBQ Chicken in NW Arkansas. Excellent Santa Fe chicken salad. All you can eat rib nite great as well. Awesome patio and fun servers. Great social media specials too!