“Fantastic Dining Experience”

Mermaids Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 397 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fantastic Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great menu, (mostly seafood, but pasta, chicken, veal, beef and entree salads, too), fabulous atmosphere, cool bar, great waitstaff, very reasonable pricing and lots of parking. What more could you ask for? I love this place.

I'm not a seafood fan, so I had the rib eye with ginger and shitakke sauce...wow.

I'll definitely be back. Mermaids is great for friends, business or a date night.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank DGraupner

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Consistently tasty.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great seafood. Always tasty. Best Caesar salad in town. Watch out for the butter! It needed a bigger location.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank ShaggyScooter
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I visited a friend of mine in Springdale, Ar for 3 days. She told me that we had to go to "Mermaids Restaurant......we did and had a delightful time. Our waitress, Felicity, was fantastic and I would recommend that you ask for her when you go. She will enhance your experience with her excellent service. Felicity suggested without hesitation the "Chicken Marie" when we asked her for a recommendation. She was right. The food was delicious and the servings were generous. When I asked her about desserts she said the Creme Brulee was very good. I ordered and it is positively the BEST Creme Brulee that I have ever had. We had a wonderful, relaxed experience at this restaurant and I won't hesitate to go there again when I am back in that area.

• Visited July 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Went there for the first time with my sister in law and most of our family for her 21st birthday dinner a few Saturdays ago. Food was excellent, drinks were good, service was top notch. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always Great!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Mermaid's is one of the best places to eat in Fayetteville! Always impeccable service and wonderful food. Chef Todd and his wife Nikki treat everyone as their guest. You can not go wrong with joining them for dinner.

• Visited June 2012