“Funky Urban Breakfast or Lunch”

Little Bread Company
Ranked #14 of 398 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Funky Urban Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great Danish and Quiche selection in the morning. Good Coffee and Espresso. love their sandwiches. frequently packed with people from all walks of life. like most popular urban joints, not every patron is courteous and sometimes it's too crowded for me but if you relax a bit you will have a great bite to eat and get a real taste of why we like Funky Fayetteville.

• Visited December 2013

North Richland Hills, Texas
“Awesome place”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Wonderful place for "homemade" fresh sandwiches. This place is A+ for superb quality food. The staff really cares about you receiving a wonderful experience.

Visited November 2013
“My Favorite Fayetteville Spot”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Hands-down, the best part of most of my weekends is stopping here. They make the best everything bagel I have ever tasted. You have to try it toasted with herb cream cheese. It may change your life. The strawberry pinwheel pastries and the danishes are amazing. I've loved every sandwich I've ever tried. This is not the place for a fancy, sophisticated meal. It's for spending time with family, friends, and the great community around the bakery. Yes, the lines are long on the weekends, but the service is fast and friendly, and I've never seen anyone who wasn't happy to wait.

• Visited November 2013
Ozark, Missouri
“Outstanding Pastries”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stopped here for lunch on a business trip and enjoyed it so much that I stopped again on my way back 2 days later. This is well worth the detour to avoid fast food for a meal. There is nothing fancy or pretentious about this place, but the food is very good. Sandwiches are the primary fare, but they are served on fresh baked breads.
The value is very good as well. Most couples could share a sandwich.
The pastries offered are outstanding and a very good value in comparison to say, Panera. On my return trip I bought several turnovers for my family. They loved them.
This restaurant is located in downtown Fayetteville which brings me to my only negative comment....you have to pay to park, but its well worth it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Blake C
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“This is my favorite place to eat in Fayetteville.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stop here multiple times a week. They have great pastries for breakfast & great sandwiches for lunch. I also love, love, love their iced coffee this Summer.

• Visited September 2013