“Quaint place with huge portions”

Little Bread Company
Ranked #13 of 424 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is small and you may miss it if not searching for it, but it is worth the search. It has a funky decor on the inside
that I thought was neat. We got sandwiches (turkey and swiss for me and triple bypass for spouse). Both were tasty. We also got a couple of cookies for the road. The cookies are the size of salad plates or the equivalent of 4-6 regular cookies. Definitely give them a try if you are in Fayetteville, AR and looking for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I loved the softness of the breads and the variety that they have. Reasonably priced and just in walking distance of the Hotel that I was staying out. Really nice.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stop here at least once a week for their wonderful pastries, coffee and sandwiches. It is the best!

1  Thank 46,749
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have eaten here several times with my son (one of his absolute favorites) and have never had a bad meal. The bread is always good, no matter what kind I get, and the sandwiches are huge and delicious. My son says the cookies and cakes are just as awesome, though I've never indulged. It's located just off the square, in a very old building with lots of character. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the prices are good. My only complaint about the entire place is the music is kinda loud - but this is after all a college town, and if the weather is nice, you can eat outside- problem solved!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Little Bread Company is consistently one of my favorite places to get breakfast or lunch in Fayetteville. It's just off the town square, walking distance to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings, and has some sweet little tables outside for when the weather is nice. The staff is always friendly, even when the bakery is bustling. The homemade bagels are just spectacular, as are the baked goods-- I love the cinnamon rolls and spinach turnovers!-- and the desserts, especially the tarts. This is one of the places I always make a point to take people to when they visit Fayetteville.

1  Thank HelenC504