“Good size pizza but had problems”
Review of Cable Car PIzza - CLOSED

Cable Car PIzza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 13, 2012

You could not order a beer because they had some kind of problem with their beer license. The pizza was good and size is larger than most but you have to like tea or water.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

What can I say? Great thin yet Not cracker crust (I should know what I mean) tasty sause, not sweet with a little kick to it. Don't hate about the atmosphere, you're there to eat, it's Not a high class restaurant it's a low key place to enjoy the company you're with and eat the best tasting pie ever. So enjoy!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I was hoping for a good pizza.... I LOVE CABLE CAR PIZZA!! Reminds me of back East. I will return, over and over again!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

It definitely helps that CC is right by the house, but it is so good! The pizza is wonderful and the Calzones are huge (try the meatball for a change of pace, it is awesome)! I have known the owners for years and they are always as friendly as they can be. Simply put, there are a lot of places for pizza in Fayetteville, but Cable Car should be near the top of anyone's list!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I've been eating at Cable Car Pizza for years, although I don't get there as much since they moved from downtown. However, I always order the same thing and it's always wonderful. Their Purist Pizza is heavenly...and always accompanied by their Greek Salad....the perfect combo!