Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pratt Place Inn(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtsleeper sofafull kitchenhome away from homeseparate bedroomgreat hotelfitness centeronly stayed one nightcomplimentary breakfasthot tubindoor poolstaff was helpful and friendlyi highly recommend this hoteleasy accesswe've stayedwafflesking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Wonderful room. Clean and comfortable and wonderful pillows ! Good beds and knowledgeable staff ! We walk over for dinner, very conviently located. Good time for whole family, reasonable rates for a 2 bedroom !

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again when you visit Fayetteville!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Spacious suites, excellent friendly staff and spotless clean rooms and common areas. My only comment for improvement would be the breakfast. Eggs and meat items though plentiful were way too salty. Everything else was comparable to other hotel breakfast bars. Recommended for your stay in Fayetteville AR.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank your for the review and compliments to our staff! I will pass the praise on to them! We appreciate your recommendations as well, we appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again when in Fayetteville!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This place is not bad but the TV's and there remotes didnt work and I felt deaf everytime I turned on the tv. I'm not old, in my 20's and can hear fine. Also due to the TV's uncontrollable sound level you can hear what other people are watching in adjacent rooms. Walls are thin! Most likely going to stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

We appreciate the time you took to review your stay, I apologize to the issue with the televisions. I will look into that further and see if we can resolve that issue for others in the future. We appreciate your business and honesty, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were in town with our children & grandchildren for a family reunion and found the Homewood to suit our needs perfectly. Only issue we had was the heavy chlorine smell when the hot tub jets were running. Otherwise, great location, friendly helpful staff, good food and comfortable room. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We hope it helps others and we are pleased your stay was pleasurable! We look forward to seeing you again in the future1

Reviewed July 22, 2014

EVERYONE, from the late night check in hostess Miranda, to the precious ladies at breakfast made our stay just delightful. As a high school principal, I understand how hard it is to hire and retain great people, but you do an excellent job in this area. I will stay here next month when I return. As a matter of fact, I will stay here until my daughter graduates (2 years) from UARK! I have been told that I am a pretty picky person, and if it had not been this way, I would not be returning. I feel confident that the hotel runs like this everyday. Everything about the hotel exudes, 'Home.' I even witnessed a lady in housekeeping helping a new hire. I overheard her tell the young lady that the key was to be happy, and be kind to everyone. THAT says everything, doesn't it! You hire good people and they treat others the way you treat them:-) Good for you and thank you for asking:-)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 140lauriet
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

All your kind words are appreciated by the entire staff! We are pleased that you are choosing us as your home while in Fayetteville! We look forward to your return!