“The Best in Fayetteville!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stay here at least once a year. Best of the best in service. Great pool!

Up to brand standards. It is a very convenient walk to restaurants, bars, and stores.

A few years back I checked in for a one night stay. They were calling for two inches of snow. Well, we got two feet of snow and the whole state shut down. I ended up there for three days. The fantastic staff at this hotel opened their hearts and kept us all warm, well fed and comfortable. There was always food and drink available at the buffet. The good stuff too.

They have my business for as long as I have to go to Fayetteville!!!

Room Tip: Top floor facing restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for the taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate the positive comments and are glad you choose to stay with the Homewood Suites in Fayetteville. We hope to see you back again soon!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our daughter attends Un of Arkansas and we have always stayed in this hotel. Very friendly, continental breakfast is pretty good but limited. I-Hop is across the street but we prefer to drive a few miles north to Cracker Barrel. We love the king room suite...not the king studio. Highly recommend this hotel..university parents discount and very close to U of A.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tanya F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to be your home away from home while your daughter finishes her education!
Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here recently on a trip to NWA and was pleased overall. I chose the hotel based on the indoor pool - only to discover upon arrival a "Pool Closed" sign on the door. I had a King Suite and was pleased with the room - clean, spacious, good water pressure. It was a little noisy from neighbors and being so close to the elevator - but in their defense that is a problem and ANY hotel at ANY price.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the west side away from the highway noise. Plenty of good restaurants in the a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Linsey R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay at our property. Your evaluation helps us better serve our guests and also to recognize our areas of strength. I would like to apologize for the pool being closed due to cleaning. We are going to work on getting our pool cleaned earlier in the morning so that guests aren't inconvenienced. I hope that you will stay here again when traveling in the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed at a Homewood Suites property in Seattle recently and was surprised at the comfort, convience and pricing. When planning a trip to Fayetteville recently, I noticed that the Homewood Suites was rates #1 in Fayetteville on TripAdvisor, so I decided to book with them again. I could not have made a better decision. This hotel was very well located and offered a 4 year old property in excellent condition, staffed by friendly professionals and extremely well priced. The hotel is designed for extended stays and offers complimentary breakfast each morning and dinners during the week. The breakfast was delicious and more than ample, offering a good selection regardless of food preferences. The staff was very friendly and were happy to make up the sofa-bed in the room while I was at dinner. There were many extras I did not use - pool, gym, fax, PC - but they were available for the traveler in need.

Hilton is on the right track with this business and I intend to use them in the future based on my past experiences.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you to see you again when you are traveling to Fayetteville in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Homewood Suites in Fayetteville, AR is a wonderful hotel. The location is great and convenient to everything NW Arkansas has to offer. The spacious rooms and the complimentary breakfast and dinner are an added bonus!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Marilyn M, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Hi Dinda,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I am so happy you were pleased with our property, location, accommodations, and our restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The public areas were clean. The staff was helpful. I appreciated Lindsey for working with our ball team and getting our group of rooms set up. She was very helpful with us at bumping the breakfast time up to 6 am on Sat & Sun morning so we could have a nice meal before we started our games. Customer service goes a long way in my book and I would definitely consider returning to this hotel at our next tournament.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Marilyn M, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We are so glad that we were able to open our breakfast buffet an hour early for your team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when you are in our area!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The whole experience was really great. The place is clean friendly and no concerns of theft. The dinner has been fine and is more then filling. I would recommend anyone staying here. I hope this helps everyone in there travels

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Marilyn M, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Matt,

I'm glad you were pleased with your stay at our hotel. Being clean, friendly, and safe are certainly some of our goals and I'm happy we met those for you. Our evening reception can be quite filling! We don't skimp there and want all our guests to be satisfied.

I hope you are able to visit us again when you are in the Fayetteville area,