“Might have been around a while!”
Review of Brenda's Bigger Burger - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brenda's Bigger Burger
Cuisines: American
Wesley, Arkansas, United States
“Might have been around a while!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My 70 year old Aunt ate there when she was in school! I've eaten there for years, always a good place to pull in and get a real hamburger and fries. Always great, love it.

Visited December 2011

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Old school burgers and tots.”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Love this place and the burgers are the best in town for the price. Everything is made fresh so you may have to wait 5-10 minutes.. This wouldn't be so bad but there is only outdoor/uncovered seating. This place is old school and there is always a few people waiting out front. Bring cash- no checks.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I must have in little ole Fayetteville!”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I would make this a weekly visit while spending summers in Fayetteville with my grandparents while growing up. The fresh juicy burgers with cheese,hot crispy fries, yummy creamy shakes..OMG...mouth still waters at the thought!...Whenever I visit my family, that place is a MUST STOP.

1 Thank PaigeInPhilly
BryteEyez
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thes best burger you will find”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Brenda's has been around since I was a kid. We walked past Brenda's on the way home from school and always stopped for an icecream. Begged for Brenda's Bigger Burgers my mothers day off from work. I go everytime I am back in my hometown of Fayetteville. I love the nostalgic feel.

1 Thank BryteEyez
“Overated go to Arts Place or Hugo's.”
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Overated go to Arts Place or Hugo's.