“Wings, Beer, TV's!”

Foghorn's
Ranked #117 of 410 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Perfect sports bar. Wings are well done and they have 50 flavors to choose from. I'm partial to Habanero Honey and Kung Fu but they have many traditional and very untraditional flavors as well. (peanut butter?)

Try the Philly Cheesesteak sometime... You'll thank me later...

1  Thank Shag66
There are newer reviews for Foghorn's

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We love the wings at Foghorn's. There are a lot of options for flavor. By far our favorite place for wings and much better pricing than the local chain wings restaurant. Their French fries are fresh cut and delicious. They have a good combo meal that includes 10 wings, fries, and a soft drink. The patio at both locations is nice on a warm day! Overall, a great restaurant.

1  Thank silverspiffy
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

After reading some reviews I really think my not so great visit was just on an off evening. Being there were only 3 other tables of customers (slow week night) not sure why all of our food ended up way over cooked to the point of being burnt. That being said the waiters were great, atmosphere was great. I do wish they would add frozen drinks to their menu! I will give this place another try sometime when I'm in the area

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Always a great time. The food is super and the staff always takes great care of us. Love this place and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I love the wings here! Plus there are so many different flavors to choose from! Good people & good atmosphere, you will definitely come back again!