Stayed here one weekend after purchases a two day voucher. It was a lovely relaxing break away, The reception area is lovely in my opinion, We used the spa area for the seaweed bath and it was lovely, The lady there was also very lovely. We had a meal in the restaurant and couldn't fault it at all. The free wifi is also great over a drink in the foyer, Reception ladies were always lovely and professional. The bar lady and man where great craic behind the bar and also the music was also entertaining.
The breakfast every morning was also great with alot of food to choose from with cereal to hot food and fresh apple/orange juice.
I also made use of the swimming pool and it was very good, Pool was nice and warm, Jacuzzi/steam room and sauna where all used and could not fault them at all.
Some advice for people travelling to rosses point, There isn't really any shops around (expect one very small xl shop) so my advice would be to buy any goods in sligo town or on your way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point