We are just back from a family gathering in this hotel.We all stayed in spacious,warm family rooms which had great views of the sea.We found that the breakfasts were good,there was plenty of food available.We also enjoyed the evening meal,which was a part of our package,the fact that children could have half portions of the dinner menu meant that everybody ate well and children cleared their plates. However we found that bar food was overpriced and portions were on the small side.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and there was a lovely atmosphere about the place.Decor was a bit tired.Carpet in the foyer could do with being changed.
Children enjoyed the pool as the water was lovely and warm and adults enjoyed the jacuzzi,steam room and sauna! Thoroughly enjoyed the trip and have no complaints. Would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point