Just home after great family weekend in Yeats hotel, myself, husband and two children aged 3 & 6 ! I have to say I read some reviews before I went and I was worried by what I read !! But I can't fault hotel ! The reception staff and bar staff are very friendly and helpful, the bar menu is good and reasonably priced , we dined on first night in restaurant which is old style but part of hotels atmosphere ! Bar areas are lovely welcoming with big warm fires !! The children loved the swimming pool, and the family bedroom was very spacious. The room was clean and tidy and nice bathroom. Overall we enjoyed our weekend away and would return to this hotel again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point