Spent 4 nights in the Yeats Country over the bank holiday weekend. Had quite an enjoyable stay, our 4 year old really enjoyed the kids club and the staff all over the hotel were very good with kids. The setting is beautiful given the right weather which we got on the last couple of days This is our second time to stay here and we feel its time for bar, lobby area to be redecorated. The rooms are nice and sizeable. The food was good, I would suggest also trying the other restaurants in town Austies & The Waterfront (especially if you like fish). The only gripe I have was the Leisure Centre - The changing areas were very dirty as was the floor leading into the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point