This was a groupon deal and to be honest I wasn't expecting much, but it was fab. The day we arrived we had seaweed baths (these were included in the deal), these were so good, dinner was included on the first night and it was amazing. Really, really nice! Breakfast was included both mornings and again it was lovely. Choice of cereals & fry & fruit. The salon & spa area were a real treat too! The bedrooms were huge. The large open fires in the lobby and dinning room really added to the character & charm of the hotel. the The only complaint was it was freezing in the room, but this was sorted out quick enough with a portable heater, we were roasted then! It's beside a gorgeous beach, we had a fab view, and a fab place to explore the west from. I'd love to come back with the kids in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point