Really friendly staff. Extremely relaxed atmosphere. Totally unpretentious. Flexibility in use of swimming pool for young children. Nothing too much trouble for staff. Advice and information forthcoming at reception. Very good value for money. Rooms huge and with good view of mountains/sea. Relaxed atmosphere in bar in evening. Music and dancing for all ages. Would certainly return. There is a bus that leaves right outside for Sligo and brings ya straight back to were you got on. Bus driver "Frank" what a man he was great with the children and a credit to the bus company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point