“Relaxing downtime”

Markree RIding Stables
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Collooney
More attraction details
Owner description: On the grounds of markree castle & markree homefarm appartments collooney co.sligo
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I sent an email 6 months ago to Markree Stables. I got an instant reply and a friend request from them on facebook. Caroline was great at making us feel welcome. The girls that tended to us was fabulous. The stables were immaculate and the horses were very well tended too. We even enjoyed the dogs. The ride went quickly due to the relaxation of getting away from the everyday stuff. I would highly recommend them. If I even get back here again from Canada they are my first choice to visit.

2  Thank Lana P

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been riding now for many years but the years i spent at Markree Riding Stables are unforgettable! The staff are all lovely and amazing! Treated like family<3 The horses are 100% bombproof and are so well behaved! I would highly recommend a trip to the stables!

3  Thank ChloeC5773
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My daughter and I went riding, she has never ridden and it's be 40 years for me. Our guide was very good, made it fun and actually got me up on the very tall horse, Silver! The horses were gentle and well behaved. We had a great time. Thank you.

3  Thank valah
Reviewed July 8, 2013

anyone visiting Sligo who has a desire for horses and the great outdoors, markree is a superb experience, first class supervision for kids, well mannered & obedient horses is essential and the trekking is sheer tranquillity, a must for all!

2  Thank PMM2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Markree riding stables is truely one of the best around! you get treated like family:) the staff are very very nice and helpful,Caroline and Rocky are just amazing!<3 the stables are always clean and the horses are so so x100 nice and friendly,the treks are just unbelievalbe! the scenery is very nice! i would highly highly recommend to visit the stables whenever you can because you sure will be welcomed!<3<3

3  Thank anaastasia7