“Excellent”

Regans Pub&Grub & Quinntins restaurant
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, International, European, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Roscommon, Ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

As ever the food, service, atmosphere and price were excellent. Had the seafood chowder which was to die for and the fabulous buttermilk chicken breast. No complaints from anyone in our party.

2 Thank Jellytots82

Roscommon
“Finger licking good ***”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Regans Just introduced a new Bar Menu serving wed-sun 5-9, so we decided to try it out, Menu is very well presented & worded & very keenly priced with steak for €18.95, etc, I ordered a steak burger & my Fiancé ordered a pizza, Food was delicious , clean plates !! Only negative , pizza based was over cooked, but we will definitely be going back

1 Thank B a
Galway, Galway, Ireland
“What it says on the tin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was beginning to despair that Roscommon offered no where that had good food at a good price. Well I just had lunch at Regans and so far I have to say this is your best bet in Roscommon town. Honest food, well priced, friendly staff, nice location. If you’re looking for lunch which is as they say “what it says on the tin” then eat here!

Roscommon, Ireland
“Had fabulous lunch with our twin 3 year olds.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were given a voucher for here and we decided to take our 3 year old twins for lunch. The food was lovely and the staff really helpful and friendly.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Char100
Athlone, Westmeath, Ireland
“Glorious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I met some friends for evening meal Saturday night. I am vegetarian and there was only one option for me as main course but I have to say it was absolutely wonderful and so was the dessert. Top class food! Compliments to the chef. One more veggie option wouldn't go astray!

• Visited April 2013