“Just a wonderful experience!!!!”
Review of The Comfy Cafe

The Comfy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Roscommon
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Can be foud on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Still sitting here in this gorgeous find in Roscommon town. Wonderful selection of food in a perfectly cosy atmosphere. Staff are amazing..... Only had card and ran across to get cash in ATM but they still took my order :)
Decor is fab and the toilets are just so cute.
Staff are fabulous. So friendly. Food is substantial, fresh and plenty!!! A selection of fresh food for everyone. Coffee is the nicest I've had in ages!!!
I live in Limerick, so I'm not a regular, but I'd recommend it to any traveller or local alike.
Just a comfy cafe doing EVERYTHING right!!

3  Thank Mary M
There are newer reviews for The Comfy Cafe

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I eat here regularly and have done since it first opened. I usually go for the extremely filling panninis but would also recommend the massive salads. As for the desserts the gluten free snickers cake is just fabulous. I have personally never found any problems with the staff and although it is usually quite busy you can normally find a seat if your willing to wait for a few minutes. Definitely the best option if your planning on having lunch in Roscommon town.

3  Thank Lynne K
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Lunches are good can be a bit hit and miss but in general its good!! The cafe itself has a a nice vibe it does get busy at lunch though and their is very little seating.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

On a funny route to Mayo, the family needed a lunch stop. After parking up we easily found the bright and welcoming exterior of the Comfy cafe. It was enough to tempt us in. Inside was as colourful as the outside. The cafe was still in a modern style within a renovated building - long and narrow with the counter/kitchen at the back. Despite the lunchtime rush being on, we did not feel squashed. We all went for soup (veg) and I had a tuna bagel with salad with my partner going for a tuna salad and baked potato. It was all delicious - and huge portions! The staff were very friendly and welcoming - despite us bringing in a grumpy 3 and 1 year old, and they threw in some chocs for free! And the price was great too - we felt we got very good value for money.

1  Thank RichieC431
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I get takeout soup and coffee here all of the time. I regularly eat here too. Its a tad small but the food and staff are excellent.

1  Thank Char100