“Friendly staff & lovely food. ”
Review of Homebake Cafe

Homebake Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Homebake Cafe can seat up to 30 patrons. Our premises is Wheelchair accessible allowing easy access off street to our full equipt Wheelchair accessable toilet. Large groups catered for but must be booked in advance. We cover breakfast, lunch and evening time - our inStore baked Pizza's are extremely popular.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend, staff are very friendly and the takeaway cappuccinos are fantastic, nice & hot & full of flavour.
Ps.Best breakfast in Carrickmacross.

2  Thank Roy C
Stephen O, Owner at Homebake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
Regards
Stephen & Staff - Homebake

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I love dropping into the Homebake Cafe and take the opportunity to do so whenever possible. You will always be greeted with a friendly smile and nothing is too much bother for the staff. Lunch is always a treat and the coffee is wonderful. The pizza is always a big hit with the family too :)

2  Thank zombiluvva
Stephen O, Owner at Homebake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hello zombiluvva,

It is always nice to hear what our customers think of Homebake Cafe - i know we do not always get it right but im am encouraged to hear your feedback.

4yrs old the June Bank Holiday weekend and we are ever evolving to meet our customers expectations. we have recently renovated our cafe to allow our customers relax in a more open/spacious environment.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day, your feedback is appreciated!

Stephen O Donnell - Homebake Cafe

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Living close to Carrickmacross, we don't go into the town for lunch too often, but this is one of my favourite places for when we do. Friendly staff and food that looks and tastes great. Must go again soon...

1  Thank Paul R

Hello Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback - your words are very encouraging. Homebake Cafe is 4yrs old and i think we have settled very well with our customers. We recently renovated our Cafe so our customers have a more open and less cramped dining experience.
We look forward to welcoming you inStore soon.
Stephen O Donnell - Homebake Cafe

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The take-out coffee need to come with a temperature warning, HOT. The deli serve-over is never overly clean, study it next time you visit. Great little cafe but poor attention to detailand if you are going to pay staff why not train them especially with the coffee machine and the art of coffee in general.

1  Thank 43brandi
Stephen O, Owner at Homebake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hello Brand 1,

Thank you for your valued feedback and more importantly for taking the time to inform me of your experience in my Cafe on Saturday 2nd November 2013.

I was very disappointed to read your review and i have taken all you have mentioned on board and i will see your points raised are dealt with within the next 24 hours.

Once again thank you for taking time out of your day and be assured your feedback and time was greatly received.

Kind regards,
Stephen - Homebake Cafe .

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I just love this Cafe, have been a number times over the past 3 years! For late breakfasts, lunches or just casual pop in for coffee.
The staff are very friendly, food is always good and my granddaughter just loves getting her hot chocolate with her own little jug of warm milk! At four years old she thinks this is all grown up!
They provide pages to colour and crayons!

I really love the biscuit cake! Yummy! On my last visit I had the savoury tartlet, with salad and coffee not forgetting (mars/ crispy bake) not sure if that's the correct name but it was wonderful!
My granddaughter willingly assisted in helping me finish it!

I have never tried the pizza so maybe I should give it a taste on my next visit!

Stephen O, Owner at Homebake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Hi Marian Connolly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. It is important to our business we review all feedback good or bad as this allows us to modify our current procedures/service or introduce new ones.

The Kid's table and coloring is a big hit and the anxiety to get their completed coloring page up on the fridge is fantastic.

It means more to me to know customers continue to use us and i was delighted to read you have visited us on a number of occasions over the past three years.

Business is very tough for everyone at the moment and thanks to our loyal customers like yourself and indeed the new customers who join us everyday i know we will be offering our Food Service in the Heart of Carrickmacross for a long number of years yet!

We look forward to seeing you inStore soon and as always if you have any ideas or suggestions for our business, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,