From the moment we decided to book The Nuremore for our wedding, we were confident that the team there would look after us well.
Not only did they look after us so well, they made our day even more special by the memorable experience they provided to all our guests.
After all the madness, the preparation, the organisation and the day itself, the one thing that shone through on our wedding day at The Nuremore was the outstanding service provided by “Team Nuremore”.
Every single member of the team was fantastic, from Sinead in reservations to Brian, Kevin and John in F&B, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Reda served the top table and was absolutely brilliant, and of course Eoghan (GM) was on hand at all times to make sure everything went smoothly! A special mention must go to Louisa our Wedding Coordinator for making sure we were so relaxed on the day and looked after us so well!
The food was absolutely superb, the beef was a big hit and I am sure the kitchen team were under severe pressure trying to get the dishes out – which they did in super quick time and it was cooked to perfection!
The night after our wedding we had what was supposed to be a smaller gathering however numbers were a lot higher than expected, but there didn’t seem to be any problems at all, everything went smoothly throughout.
We would like to sincerely thank everyone for making our day so special. Since getting back from honeymoon we have been talking to many people who attended the wedding and the one thing they have all commented on was the Hotel and its friendly team and homely atmosphere – thanks again!
Niamh & Alan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Star Nuremore Hotel is a Family owned hotel located ideally only one hour from Dublin and Belfast, the perfect location for your next leisure, business or holiday break in Ireland. With our beautifully appointed accommodation, unrivalled cuisine, superb leisure and health facilities, elegant reception areas and landscaped gardens, the Nuremore Hotel has something for everyone. Renowned for having one of the best championship length golf courses in Ireland, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club offers golfers and non-golfers alike the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy a little luxury. With our banqueting facilities and custom-built conference centre the Nuremore Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, family functions and business meetings in Ireland. Located in the beautiful rolling Monaghan countryside, take the time to discover an area 'less travelled' - but all the more beautiful and authentic for it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Nuremore Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country
- Nuremore Resort And Country