Our wedding reception was held in the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club on Saturday 3rd August 2013. After planning our special day for over two and a half years, the hotel and it's staff exceeded our high expectations. From the moment we arrived at our reception, the staff provided excellent service and continually ensured that both my husband and I, as well as our guests were happy at all times. The food was second to none, both our wedding dinner and the lovely evening buffet. I do not exaggerate when I say all our guests commented on the amazing food - most of the saying it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. The attention to detail in every aspect of our reception was excellent. I cannot praise the staff and management enough for ensuring the day went perfectly and all the help and assistance they provided on the day and in the run up to the wedding. Nothing was too much trouble. Our pre wedding meetings covered every detail of the day ensuring everything ran like clock they even got a big screen into the function door for the day of our wedding so the Monaghan fans could cheer on the team in the All Ireland quarter final against Tyrone (sadly we lost) .The grounds of the hotel are stunning and made for some fantastic photos. I would like to express our sincere appreciation to our wedding co-ordinator Kevin Keenan, as well as Eileen, Maud and all of the staff, whom we had the pleasure of dealing with and who could not do enough for us.
We had a very memorable day and cannot commend the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club highly enough and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone planning to get married because If you want fantastic food, with a large private and spacious ball room, exceptional service and great value. Look no further.
Joanne & David the new Mr & Mrs Byrne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Star Nuremore Hotel is a Family owned hotel located ideally only one hour from Dublin and Belfast, the perfect location for your next leisure, business or holiday break in Ireland. With our beautifully appointed accommodation, unrivalled cuisine, superb leisure and health facilities, elegant reception areas and landscaped gardens, the Nuremore Hotel has something for everyone. Renowned for having one of the best championship length golf courses in Ireland, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club offers golfers and non-golfers alike the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy a little luxury. With our banqueting facilities and custom-built conference centre the Nuremore Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, family functions and business meetings in Ireland. Located in the beautiful rolling Monaghan countryside, take the time to discover an area 'less travelled' - but all the more beautiful and authentic for it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Nuremore Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country
- Nuremore Resort And Country