Just back from 2 night stay with golf from nuremore hotel.i was a bit worried after reading some reviews but i glad i decided to go ahead with my booking. It was great value for money for the deal i had and the main thing for us was the good golf course and a good quiet nights sleep!!.
The staff and friendly and and the food very nice.
Also made use of the snooker room and the leisure club...very good.
The hotel is similar to others in the surrounding area decor wise which is in keeping with the rural setting.
would certainly go back
AF Co Antrim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Star Nuremore Hotel is a Family owned hotel located ideally only one hour from Dublin and Belfast, the perfect location for your next leisure, business or holiday break in Ireland. With our beautifully appointed accommodation, unrivalled cuisine, superb leisure and health facilities, elegant reception areas and landscaped gardens, the Nuremore Hotel has something for everyone. Renowned for having one of the best championship length golf courses in Ireland, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club offers golfers and non-golfers alike the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy a little luxury. With our banqueting facilities and custom-built conference centre the Nuremore Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, family functions and business meetings in Ireland. Located in the beautiful rolling Monaghan countryside, take the time to discover an area 'less travelled' - but all the more beautiful and authentic for it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nuremore Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country
- Nuremore Resort And Country