“Great for the kids”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for the kids”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently went and my kids really enjoyed it!
Its beautiful and I would definitely recommend!
There is lots of different things for your children to enjoy from feeding hens to holding baby kittens!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ertlin

Dublin, Ireland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“not worth visiting”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

i recently brought my 2 children to this farm and was totally disappointed with it. there wasn't anyone doing the tractor rides or anyone to let the children hold the small animals. there's not much to look at and didn't take long to see everything. it could really do with being updated

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jdcof23
Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“In need of a complete overhaul.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to this farm on previous occasions and enjoyed it, this time however I was truly disappointed. There wasn't anyone about the yard to allow the children to hold the chicks, puppies were fenced off and despite the fact that there were 10 of us waiting for the tractor ride we were told there wasn't enough. My daughter was bitterly disappointed and that is her lasting impression of the day. At least we saved the extra €10 that is charged for this on top of the entrance fee-€28! The 'maze' is rubbish-no matter what way you turn you are out. The highlight of our day here was the picnic which we had brought with us.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank gliondar
newry
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Always a pleasure to visit.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Visited with two young children aged 7 and 5. This was a return trip as we went last August and the children talked about it all winter. It cost 21euro, but we got the complete day out of it. The big attraction was holding the puppies, kittens, chicks and feeding the baby lambs. A maze designed from bales of straw entertained them for ages.
An outdoor area comprising of sheep, goats, donkeys, cows, kids and various other animals made up the bulk of animals on view. The children had tremendous fun playing with and feeding these animals. There was also an array of rare foul on view , go-carts and toy tractors to play on. A coffee shop is also on site.
I would recommend this farm to families, especially to children who do not normally get to see or handle animals on a regular basis.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank patreflex
Dallas, TX
145 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“the animal farm is great”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

stopped here for a quick lunch as part of the Mary Gibbons tour and the sandwiches were ok but the real attraction here is the petting zoo/animal farm they have. They had puppies, piglets, baby lambs, and baby chicks, cows and horses that you could pet and I think they let you feed some of them too. I think this would be a good place to take the kids

Visited March 2013