“Great lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Great lunch”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great spot to grab a midweek lunch in Navan. Food is always good, I especially enjoy the thai prawn stir fry or the seafood chowder. The service is excellent and the lunches are very reasonable. There is a good choice with a varying daily menu which is posted on their facebook page.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank ThePurrMonster

Navan, Ireland
“I used to rate this high i was disappointed.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Heard the Loft was doing lunch and a really good price so i tried it one day with husband and my 2 yr old. we had to sit on the ground level and were put into a very cramped corner even though the place was empty!!! Menu was good and prices were good. kids menu was good too about 4.50euro a meal. service was good as always. got lunch was disappointed in quality of buffalo fries i received. kids portion was massive and sausages looked delicious really good quality. chicken wings weren't as good as they used to be but were still ok. half way through lunch we were treated to very loud drilling on the premises. not a comfortable lunch. was disappointed. a pity!

Shankill, Ireland
“Still not that great”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was last here about three years ago and got burnt food, so we decided to chance it again last week, as our friends are still ranting and raving about it. I had the sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce. It was really nice. I had potato swirls with this and onion rings. All it all it was very nice. My wife went for the thai green chicken curry. She thought it was very bland. As she said herself, you need to go to a Thai restaurant if you want a decent thai curry. Overall I would rate my meal as worthy of four stars, but my wife's poor meal lowers the overall score. I'm still not convinced that this is as good as everyone else seems to think.

• Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“not bad but nothin special.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

had hen party here. Set menu good value but not gr8 selection. Starters all gorgeous but mains not so good. Most of us had to go for steak which was not the best. Desserts were nice but the mains both choice on menu and what came to the table really let this place down. Staff were nice.

1 Thank Tsunflower
Navan, Ireland
“love the set menu”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The loft is always buzzing and great value. We always sit downstairs were it is more romantic and easier to talk. Food always to a good standard although last visit service was terrible but that was 1 out of 10 visits. really like the ambiance in this place.
joanna