Bellinter House
Hotels.com
Ardboyne Hotel(Navan)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
Ma Dwyer's Guest House(Navan)(Great Value!)
$86
Killyon Guest House(Navan)(Great Value!)
$107
$96
$107
$154
$145
The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa(Enfield)(Great Value!)
$181
$175
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewseden restaurantdrawing roomhot tubrelaxation roomeast wingspa treatmentssteam roomseaweed bathcopper bathafternoon teaeggs benedicttea cakesrelaxing weekendteacakesmain buildingvoya productsnext morning
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I spend the night at Bellinter House - it is an imposing old house as you come up the long treelined driveway - but has been furnised and lovingly brought into the twenty first century inside in a seriously funky way without losing any charm of the original at all. The staff are really friendly, the rooms are done to a very high standard (we stayed in the Bath house section - really quiet and next to both the pool and Spa - and the hot tub). We were outside relaxing in the Hot tub on a cold November night without a care in the world - our own little oasis of light and calm. The restaurant is an offshoot of EDEN, we went for the three course meal with wine, all was uniformly excellent.

This place grows on you - and quickly. I could just feel myself relax. Go for the ambience, the funky mix of modern and old, to chill in the marvellous living room next to a huge open fire on a sumptuous sofa. Go there to get away from it all, where the surroundings are pure countryside yet not too far from the M3. Treat yourself, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Head for the bath house area if you can - close to the spa and quiet. Families would be better off in the stables area, where there are split level rooms to cater for larger groups.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bengii
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We recently attended a wedding of our good friends at Bellinter house, which was a fantastic day,the food was 5 star standard. It was our first visit to Bellinter house but my husband and I would return for a weekend getaway. We stayed in the Bathhouse, the room was both unique but with all mod cons, most of all it was so quiet looking out on to beautiful green fields. Our idea of heaven. From the moment we checked in we felt most welcome and this continued throughout the day. Breakfast the next morning was cooked to order and delicious ( it was needed after a late night)! There is an beautiful pool and outdoor hot tub, so relaxing. Thank you to all at Bellinter House for a great day and night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently spent a very relaxing 2 days in the magnificent Bellinter House with my girl friends. Although very close to Dublin it felt like a million miles away from the mundane teadmill of our normal lives! From the minute we stepped through the front door we were treated like royalty by all of the staff! Everyone one was very friendly and helpful.
The courtyard bedrooms we stayed in were stylish and clean. The beds were super comfortable.
We pampered ourselves with spa treatments and were indulged with fresh fruit skewers afterwards while resting looking at the beautiful countryside...a real treat!
Dinner that evening in the Eden restaurant was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. Clean plates were returned to the kitchen!! We finished off the evening back in the drawing room with its roaring log fire.
After a very quiet and restful sleep, we had a lovely breakfast and returned home..refreshed.
We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel is a beautiful and relaxing country retreat. The rooms are modest with both traditional and modern (Flat screen Tv, wardrobe) elements. The drawing room is like a home away from home with a big open fire and comfortable sofas. We decided to eat in the drawing room as we were so relaxed there, the food was excellent. Breakfast was delightful the following morning with lots of choices. We were very impressed with this hotel overall, the staff were friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you want to get close to nature, get out of your head and relax in the NOW then Bellinter House is the perfect hotel. I didn't want my experience too end. Yummy food and sister restaurant with EDEN in templebar I couldn't believe it, breakfast delicious! Spa was spotless and my body scrub with full body massage was soooo good perfect hand pressure from beginning. Think girls name was A. I didn't want it too end I was half asleep. Then enjoyed compliments of fresh fruit and smoothie and had a green tea while overlooking the green scenery and cattle grazing in the field. Ah I can't wait to go back for more.The decor is very mixed. Contemporary/vintage with a touch of class. Be openminded when u stay here. If u want the norm then stay in a premier inn or raddison. There all the same too me. Anyway I love Bellinter House :)

• Stayed: November 2012