“Couldn't have done more for us”
Review of La Cucina - CLOSED

La Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

21 of us went as part of a Hen weekend on a Friday night. Flora and Constantine (and I have forgotten the name of the other lovely blonde haired girl) really couldn't have been more attentive or helpful. We pre-booked vie email and requested that they kept the early bird menu open a little later for us since we were such a big crowd which they were more willing to do. 17.50 for a lovely 3 course meal was excellent value. We were seated all together and they catered for people arriving and ordering at different times. We had a great night!

1  Thank Sheena D
There are newer reviews for La Cucina

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We have dined in this restaurant several times recently, having only discovered it last Autumn. We have worked our way thru' most of the extensive menu by now and have always found the food is really excellent and very good value. The couple who run it are friendly and efficient. We visit Italy quite often and both my wife and I agree the food in La Cucina is really authentic.

1  Thank lilybob2016
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Had great meal last Sunday evening with family ,tasty and good value ,if you like Italian,we had early bird ,arrincin starter mmmmm.
Hidden gem upstairs on main Street. Couple owners very friendly and pleasant. Will return

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

The food and service are very poor there just isn't enough care and attention put into anything. I usually give a second chance to most places but this place doesn't deserve it

1  Thank hungrybob10
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I dined here last night. I booked based on TripAdvisor comments. It is somewhat hidden upstairs above Pimemtos cafe on the main street. What a great surprise. We had a 3 course dinner (anti pasta, mussels, seafood risotto, pasta/prawns and shared profiteroles, two coffees and bottle of wine. All off the a la carte menu and for under €75. Great value for excellent food and very good service. They also do a 3 course early bird for €17.50. Places like this deserve to do well. Our first visit and we will be back.