“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We visited Khan Tandoori last night and I must say the food is excellent,i have tried many Indian restaurant but I will come back here,the staff is very friendly and pleasant,lovely warm atmosphere I have no reason not to come back here and I would highly recommend it to everyone and especially if you haven't tried it.again its a must try place if you are in Navan.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have made a number of visits to Khan’s in recent months and the service and food quality is so great that I just wanted to upgrade my review to reflect that. The food is just as good as it gets, each dish being cooked to order and having its own individual flavour, with the meats having been prepared and marinated individually for each dish. This is not one of those places where a sauce is just poured over meat and then served under the label of an authentic dish when it isn’t……..the food at Khan’s is authenticity itself and there are so many ways in which the Management and staff excel themselves in the interests of the customer. It is one of the few Indian restaurants where one can obtain chai and this is an example of the true Indian dining experience one receives here.

1  Thank EvangelistDavid_12
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Love this restaurant. Always find the staff friendly. The food is really lovely we have tried several other Indian restaurants in Navan and surrounding towns but always come back here. food quality is the same in the take-away as the restaurant.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The food at this restaurant is ALWAYS consistent and they have a huge menu of options. I particularly enjoy Butter Chicken & Chicken Daal. Their Baryani is also delicious! If you like Indian food, it is one of the best. Service is always good at this restaurant even though it gets exceptionally busy at times.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I don't normally eat this type of food but my god it is so tasty I had the butter chicken when I was there both times. I would highly recommend it.