Ardboyne Hotel
  • Restaurant
$78
$65
Agoda.com
Hamlet Court Hotel(Enfield)(Great Value!)
$92
The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa(Enfield)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
$175
$169
Hotels.com
All reviewswedding receptionfamily functionthe early bird menufood was amazingbar foodfunction roomnext morningbit datedfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelrooms were spotlessthree course mealstaff were brilliantspecial thanksfamily breaklovely hoteldouble bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I never write reviews as nothing usually happens to warrant one but i just had to after staying here!!

From start to finish, it was just lovely, Myself and my boyfriend stayed here last month, it was our anniversary so we treated ourselves. Upon arrival we were chatting to the receptionist and happened to mention this. She said they had no wedding on that night and so we could stay in the bridal suite at no extra cost. We were over the moon. Paid €99 for b&b on a Saturday night.

Our room was HUGE. Everything we needed was there including a great big bathtub, just the way to relax at the weekend. Haven't stayed in the other rooms but caught a glimpse and they also looked very spacious.

Had dinner in the bar, served by a young friendly guy (looked after us all evening) Food was great, portions almost to big to finish. The bar was buzzing, every seat was filled. A musician started around 9ish so we had no need to leave.. had some drinks and got comfy for the evening.

Breakfast the next morning was lovely, got served by 2 young girls who did everything to look after us. I noticed they kept checking back on tables which is great to see. Food was plentiful.. cereals, juices, big fry-up... couldn't wish for anything more on a Sunday morning.

Thanks for a wonderful stay, hope to visit again soon. I'll be telling everyone about the Ardboyne!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Sarah K,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your great experience of the Ardboyne Hotel. It is wonderful to hear how our staff made your stay so enjoyable. I will be sure to convey your compliments to the entire team. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Hi i just wanted to share my experence at your hotel over the easter weekend . My boyfriend booked a night away on the sunday night including a steak special dinner . We arrived just after 4 pm and the hotel was really buzzing check in was good quick and with a smile even thought the girl was busy with the phones .We got a lovely room with garden view , as we had a dinner included we headed down to the bar for about 7 wow it was really busy lots of families in having dinner. We had a young bar man called Cian looking after us he was great, had the steak special
steaks cooked exactly as we wanted them and got a glass of wine and himself a bottle of heinkeen included . Stayed on for the music and had a great night .So to finish off had a great stay in your hotel keep up the good work and well done to all the staff .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Mary I,

Thanks for taking the time out to post your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you availed for our great value "Steak Special" which is so popular with all of our customers. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Cian and all of the team.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

HI there,

I recently attended a wedding in your hotel, (15th March 2014), with my family. I have a 5 year old son, who is autistic and I really want to compliment your staff for the way that they dealt with this issue.

In particular I want to single out Jo who made every effort to ensure that his every need was met, including having his own table available if he needed a break and also sourcing a bottle when we realised that we had misplaced his.

As we stayed there for the full weekend, Jo was constantly enquiring about his wellbeing, above and beyond the call of duty.

It is a pleasure to deal with a hotel that deals with children with special needs in such a compassionate and forward thinking way.

I wish you continued commercial success in the future,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dizzy D

Thanks Dizzy D for posting your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay in the hotel. We are delighted to hear the glowing review about Jo, who is a very valued member of our team. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to her and it was our pleasure to ensure you and your family had such a memorable stay.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I brought my wife and children for dinner on Mothers day last Sunday and had a fantastic experience. The staff were really nice and made the day feel really special for us. Food was absolutely fantastic and every plate went back completely empty. The staff were helpful and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our meal. Even though it was Mothers Day we got great value for money. This is the first place in Navan we would come to eat every time and we will look forward to coming back again really soon. Every should be complimented on doing a great job on such a busy day. They carried out their duties with a smile on their faces.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thanks Dean K for taking time out to review our hotel. Mother's Day is one of our busiest days and is a sell out every year. It is a pleasure to hear you had such a wonderful meal and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I got married in the Ardboyne Hotel on the 15th March. From the moment we first selected the hotel for our big day to the time we left after our wedding Jo and her team could not do enough for us. We are thrilled we selected this hotel and will definitely be staying again in the future. Every little request was looked after to the highest standard. The food was was amazing and all of our guests complimented it. It really was everything we imagined and more. On behalf of Kirsty and I. I would like to say a huge thank you and we really look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks Derek and Kirsty for choosing the Ardboyne Hotel to celebrate your wedding. You were a pleasure to deal with throughout the planning for your big day. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to all of the team. Best wishes for the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.