“A great place, with great food, and a great chef”
Review of The Peacock Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Peacock Bistro
Cuisines: European, Irish
Description: A very welcoming restaurant serving freshly cooked breakfast and lunch daily with a deliciously decadent homemade dessert menu. We would gladly accomadate your party for any special occasion and we also offer FREE kids menu every sunday.
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Visited twice in the same day! Had an appointment close by in the morning, and arrived early. This seemed to be the only place serving breakfast at 8:30! The place was not busy, but a few people around. I was served quickly, and offered a choice of egg. I chose the poached egg, which arrived very quickly with the rest of a traditional Irish breakfast, and homemade soda bread. The poached egg was perfection :) Coffee was good, and with free refills. All in all a very satisfying feast for a very reasonable 8.90. I was back for lunch, and even though the breakfast menu was over for the day, my lunch colleague was served his choice of the full Irish, while I enjoyed the Cajun chicken pasta (not too hot, but a nice 'kick'). Yet more coffee and a free refill! The service was excellent, the chef superb. Both meals could not be faulted.

1  Thank Never_my_emaiil